We recognise that we were created the praise of our Creator and Redeemer.We seek to be a people who gather together to worship God in Spirit and truth, rendering unto a holy God the worship He is worthy of.
Our 9.45am Sunday morning worship includes
- Worship through the singing of hymns.
- Hearing God’s word through the preaching of the Gospel.
- A time of intercession (prayer)
- Giving of tithes and offerings.
- A time of teaching (sermon).
Those who have been confirmed participate in the Lord’s Supper (Communion/breaking of bread) others come forwards for a blessing.
Communion also take place during our 10.00am Wednesday Said Eucharist service.
Our church employs a “blended” style of music using both classic hymns and appropriate modern praise accompanied by our Choir Director, Anne Maude, ably assisted by our choir. Do join us at one of our services
“where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am in the midst of them”